|CASE NO: 39498/2017
PROVISIONAL LIQUIDATION IN THE HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA (GAUTENG LOCAL DIVISION, HELD AT JOHANNESBURG)
On Monday 19 February 2018 at Johannesburg, before the Honourable Judge Msimang AJ.
In the matter between:
KATHLEEN BERNADETTE VERMEULEN
THE TOWN CRYER (PTY) LTD t/a NEWS CAFÉ, MELVILLE
Registration Number: 2001/014328/07
with registered address at Shop 1 Campus Square, Corner Kingsway and University Road, Auckland Park, 2092
Having read the papers filed of record, and having heard counsel for the Applicant, an order is made in the following terms:
1. The Respondent company is hereby placed under provisional winding-up.
2. All person who have a legitimate interest are called upon to put forward their reasons why this Court should not order the final winding-up of the Respondent company on 13 April 2017, at 10h00.
3. A copy of this Order is forthwith to be served on the Respondent company at its registered office and be published in the Government Gazette, and in The Star and Sunday Times newspapers.
4. A copy of this order is forthwith to be served on each known creditor of the Respondent company.
5. The costs of this application are to form part of the costs of the administration of the Respondent in liquidation.